We’re here to help make your career dreams come true!
We know you study hard in the major or graduate program of your choice so you can work in the field of your choice for the company or organization that meets your career goals. The TU Career Center is a fully online university resource where you work with your own Career Counselor (Coach) to help you achieve this objective.
All appointments are held in the privacy of your coach’s Zoom room.
What we do:
- Help you create and/or fine-tune your Resume.
- Conduct mock job interviews to prepare you for a successful interview.
- Work with you on the cover letter (email) that opens the door.
- Help you create your all-important LinkedIn profile and content.
- Post job openings that match your major or program.
- Help direct your job searches.
- Help you find intern positions and prepare you to get the placement of your choice.
- Help write application letters for graduate schools.
- Perform interest and personality assessments to help you make career decisions.
- Help you complete career assignments for coursework.
How it works:
There are two ways to contact the Career Center to set up an appointment for any of the above services.
- Contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register on our Career Center Website and make an appointment there. It’s easy! Just use your TU Student Account Info just like you do on all your TU logons. Follow the registration instructions and you’ll always have your own Career Center Dashboard! You can upload your resume on the site and we’ll get back to for a review. Click here to open the Registration Guide. This is especially helpful for making appointments through the site.
Once you’re registered, we’ll post appropriate job openings on your dashboard, too!
The link to register is found in HawkLink or you can link directly from here. Just use your TU username and password to access!